The Icon Maxx 500kg mattress is a 4-layered static foam bariatric mattress with firm hinged strengthened sides, segmented base and Advantiflex Classic pressure care cover. The Icon Maxx 500kg is a high performance mattress suited to clients between 120-500kg with a medium risk of pressure injuries. This therapeutic weight loading is achieved through a 20cm premium specification and grading of pressure redistributing, comfort, supportive and foundational foam grades. The base two foam layers are split into three segments to allow the firm mattress to contour effective on a profiling bed. The Advantiflex Classic cover on the Icon Maxx is supplied with an extra heavy PVC base to provide additional durability. The Icon Maxx 500kg is the fitting choice for bariatric clients looking to achieve comfort, longevity and effective patient care.
- Premium Visco-Grade, Upper Immersion Layer – Visco-elastic cell structure provides low-shear surface, effective immersion and interface pressure relief Provides exceptional comfort Delivers postural support for patient repositioning and transfer
- Premium Postural Support Secondary Layer – Graded support and patient comfort in supine, prone, lateral and Fowler positions Excellent core stability to encourage centralized patient positioning to minimise falls risk, entrapment and enhance pressure relief
- Layered Firm Base – Provides protection against ‘bottoming-out’ during transfer, repositioning and whilst in the inclined/Fowler position Graded for ultimate patient support
- Triple Section, Split Base – Enhances profiling with adjustable bed surface positions minimising excess strain on bed mechanisms
- Profile Stabilising Sides – Enables ease of primary patient care Facilitates patient transfers Unique hinge points allow mattress to easily conform to varied bed positions Encourages central patient positioning
- All Icon mattresses are made from high specification foam which conforms to AS/NZS 4088.1 (Int):1993, FMVSS302 & SAE T2002 and PUAP, NPUAP & PPPIA Guidelines.