The StandEzy Hook Handle Model is a strong, stable device which gives residents with more complex mobility issues extra help to get into a sitting position, manoeuvre to the edge of the bed, and then stand up and transfer into a chair.
The stainless steel horizontal handle rotates 360 degrees and provides secure support as the person stands, then step or pivot turns.
Providing a handle out in front of the person helps them move away from the bed, both with physical support and assisting balance and confidence.
This facilitates the transfer to a chair from the side of the bed.
- Stainless steel product with rotating horizontal handle
- Handle rotates 360 degrees and provides secure support as the person stands, then step or pivot turns
- Clamps to outside frame of standard hospital beds
- Folds away inside the bed safety rails, and below the height of the mattress
- Superior strength confirmed by engineering tests.