The ELK Lifting Cushion is a compact, battery powered lifting cushion.
If someone falls over and they can shuffle on to the cushion or be rolled on from the recovery position and assisted to sit upright then the Elk can then be inflated at the touch of a button with someone supporting the individual from behind to bring them to a raise seated position ready to stand.
- Designed to be used with the help of a carer the Elk emergency lifting cushion can be used in the tightest of spaces.
- Lifts up to 980 lbs (450 kg).
- Portable – weighs just 8lbs and folds up for easy carrying.
- Applicable for any age.
- Simple to use.
- Minimises moving and handling risk – protects carers’ backs.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Airflo controlled (included) – The Airflo 24 is a low pressure air compressor which has been designed to inflate the Elk lifting equipment through a 4-Way hand control. The 4-Way hand control is supplied with the Elk.
|Maximum User Weight:
|Deflated Folded Dimensions:
|24.5″ x 10″ x 4.5″