These highly effective positioning cushions reinforce proper positioning of the long-term bedridden client by improving abnormal posture, providing even weight distribution and by preventing pressure sores while implementing security of use and limiting microbial infections.
- In lying down the 55 x 40 cm size can be used for the knee flexion and a moderate hip abduction.
- The smaller cushions help to hold the patient in optimal positioning thus reducing bedsore risks and abnormal postures.
- Proper positioning is crucial in the prevention of pressure ulcers. Due to the material, it is made up of, the Poz’In’Form cushions offer all the required features in bedsore prevention.
- The combination of a micropore fabric and a bi-elastic and breathable Pharmatex or Lenzing FR cover offers maximum breathability of the cushion.
- The filling made of thin microfiber perfectly fits the body shape ensuring optimal pressure distribution and contributing to a significant reduction in friction and shearing forces.
Dimensions: L: 55cm X W: 40cm