The UK leading universal seated transfer board, the Q2 is designed to assist in the seated transfer of a patient between two surfaces, including transfers from bed to wheelchair, wheelchair to chair, wheelchair to toilet.
The board has a operational safe working load of 285kg to meet the needs of most transfer situations and greatly reducing the patient handling risks for healthcare staff.
- Unique Shape – Facilitates face to face transfers in confined areas
- Operational SWL – 285kg – Safe Working Load accommodates 99.99% of the population*
- Lightweight – Only 1.6kg
- Multiple cleaning options – Covers a wide spectrum of the industry’s recognised cleaning methods
- Two ergonomically designed handles – Easy to transport, manoeuvre and store
- Tapered Entry & Exit Points – Allows easy board placement avoiding patient discomfort
- Inset Anti-Slip Pads – Inhibits pad detachment affording maximum grip on the two transfer surfaces
- 75cm L x 33.8cm W
- Maximum thickness: 1.2cm
- Minimum thickness at tapered edges: 0.6cm
- Weight: 1.6kg
|Safe Working Load