The PETRA RaceRunner is a bike-like device that supports users to run, build-up speed, and do more physical exercise outdoors. It’s a fun and stimulating activity for children, teenagers and adults alike!
Manufactured in Denmark, RaceRunners are designed to support people who find it difficult to walk or run without assistance – those living with cerebral palsy, arthritis, or other conditions which affect mobility and balance.
Participate in recreational activities and community sports or join in RaceRunning, a new, exciting sporting event that has been introduced at the World Paralympic Games.
- Durable & stable design.
- Adjustable handlebar with a brake, two parking brakes on the frame and reflectors in the rear and front wheels.
- Reliable handling by assistive steering spring system.
- Easy transfer on and off by use of a drop link in the saddle section.
- The saddle height and chest support can be adjusted.
- Longer posts can be supplied.
- Available in 10 frame styles and sizes suitable for users from 3 years old.
- Comes with a tool bag and manual.
A clinical assessment by an accredited physiotherapist or occupational therapist is required before purchasing. Complete the form above or contact us on 1300 668 482 to book a time to come and test ride a RaceRunner at our NovitaTech Assistive Technology Centre at 1 South Road, Thebarton, South Australia.
RaceRunners are a custom-configured item. To suit individual needs, this item may require adjustments and additional components.
Includes 5 year warranty on the frame, 2 year warranty on the spring cylinder, hubs and steering fittings, plus 2 months warranty on tyres, handlebars, and brake cables.