Our premium care bed – the Impulse Series are equipped with a comprehensive range of basic features and can be adapted flexibly to suit virtually every situation. Our beds’ technical features and high quality as well as stable designs offer you consistency and long term planning. The Impulse Series are stylish four section electrically operated home-like low to the floor beds with universal features. They have been designed and built with every need taken into consideration.
The Impulse 400 low care bed allows the reclining surface to be lowered to a floor height of just 25 cm. There is almost no risk of injury to occupants in this position in the event of a fall. The Malsch low care beds are equipped with a superior range of basic features during the manufacturing process, from a comfort seat positioning and mobilising side rail to the transfer position, which facilitates patients’ mounting and dismounting at an optimised seating height. As well as backrest and knee break, the Impulse XL has Trendelenburg functions both in a forward and reverse direction.
- 25cm low position
- Working height up to 82cm
- Mobilising split side rail system or long rails or combination of both
- Integrated bed extension (optional extra)
- Optimal mounting by using the transfer position.
- Four-section reclining surface.
- Mattress compensation to reduce friction and sheering.
- Foot section multiple positioning
- Automatic comfort seating mechanism / Comfort sitting position.
- Robust bed chassis
- Soft-lock brake mechanics
- Compatible with specialist mattress systems
- Safe working load of 225 kg
- Full and 1/2 split length bed rails
- Integrated or retrofitted bed extension
- CPR emergency back rest unlocking system
- Integrated overbed light
- Underbed night light – motion and light sensored
- Self help pole
- Bedding storage (only in conjunction with integrated bed extension)
- Rail Covers – Padded or Mesh or combination of both
- Head and footend covers