The Uccello Tipping Kettle is an all in one non-weight bearing kettle and tipper. The weighted base arcs on a rotating axis to deliver hot water safely and easily without being removed from the cradle.
It has a modern and attractive design and features quiet boiling, auto shut-off with overheating protection and an easy to read water level indicator. The extra wide spout makes it easy to fill and its perfectly positioned, ergonomic handle enables an effortless tilt and pour action.
Easy to use
- Ergonomic handle for stable grip and pour action.
- Extra wide spout makes it easy to fill the kettle from the tap or with a jug.
- Easy-to-read water level indicator to boil exactly the amount you need.
- Power-on light indicates when Kettle is switched on.
- Quiet boiling.
Simple to clean
- Large hinged lid with large opening for easy fill, clean and pour.
- Removable vessel for optional hand-held pour and water refill.
- Removable stainless steel anti-scale filter for easy clean.
- British safety technology non-slip, stable weighted base.
- Auto shut-off with over-heating protection.
- Effortless pouring technology.
- Stainless steel heating element.
- Auto shut-off with overheating protection.
- Ergonomic handle for easy handling.
- Water level indicator.
- Power-on light.
- Non-slip weighted base.
- Ideal for users with restricted strength and mobility to improve their quality of life.
- Capacity: 1.5 litres (approx. 6 cups)
- Weight: 820 grams
- Overall height: 22.1cm
- Width: 23.4cm
- Ergonomic handle for people with arthritis
- Hinged lid with large opening for easy fill, clean and pour
- Auto shut-off with overheating protection
- Removable stainless steel anti-scale filter
- Power Pouring technology – just tilt and pour