The Vicair Adjuster O2 Cushion is general pressure care seat cushion designed for wheelchair users. The wheelchair cushion Vicair Adjuster O2 is extremely suitable for use with asymmetric body contours and amputations. It automatically manages small obliquities and is individually adjustable to support more extreme asymmetry. When you’re looking for a high comfort level, optimal skin protection and stability: the Adjuster O2 is always a safe choice. The design allows total immersion to equally redistribute pressure and prevents sliding forward. 100% machine washable and breathable, for optimal hygiene and perfect temperature and moisture regulation. As a result the Adjuster O2, filled with tetrahedron shaped Vicair SmartCells, offers you optimal protection against skin breakdown.
The Vicair Adjuster O2 is a wheelchair cushion that helps prevent pressure ulcers. It is also a high quality addition to a pressure ulcer treatment plan (stage I-IV).
- Optimal temperature and moisture regulation.
- Fully machine washable.
- Individual solution for asymmetry.
- Minimises sliding and shear forces.
- Optimal adjustment to the body’s contours for equal pressure distribution.
- 5 Compartments.
- Support body asymmetry.
- Facilitate foot propelling in wheelchair.
- Pre-ischial bar converts shear to normal force and prevents sliding forward.
- Weight capacity of 250 kg.
- Comes with standard cover.
|6 and 10 cm
|725 grams – depending on size
|Max. user weight
|Ready for use
|Yes. Max. 60°C
|Air dry 5 to 6 hours
|24 months on inner cover | Lifetime Warranty on SmartCells