Explorer Mini is a powered mobility device designed for children aged 12-36 months experiencing mobility impairment. The device facilitates self-initiated movement and early exploration to support children in meeting their age-appropriate developmental milestones.
Designed to support development, the Explorer Mini is an ergonomic device with multiple weight bearing surfaces to help promote safe, stable upright postures while providing opportunities to improve strength, endurance and postural control.
The Explorer Mini is a lightweight, easy to transport power mobility device that supports development and encourages self-initiated exploration. At a fraction of the weight of a typical power wheelchair families can take the Explorer Mini wherever they go allowing their child with mobility impairments the opportunity to explore and learn in home and community environments.
- Lightweight and easy to transport.
- Fun and colourful design.
- Ergonomic features such as multiple weight bearing surfaces to help promote safe, stable upright postures while providing opportunities to improve strength, endurance and postural control.
- The supportive integrated table and backrest allows freedom of movement.
- Adjustable saddle seat supports hip development and facilities functional sitting or can be removed for incremental standing activities.
|Maximum User Weight
|Maximum User Height
|Seat To Floor Height
|30.7 – 55 cm (12.1” – 21.7”)
|Weight Including Batteries
|12Volt – 5Ah AGM (2)
|Front wheel drive