Crocodile aims for harmony, balance and rhythm. Placed behind the child, the frame allows freedom of movement and facilitates walking in the upright position. The adjustable handles can be individually adapted to a position conveniently close to the child’s body providing maximum support and stability.
The Crocodile is light, easy to dismantle and safe and easy to use. A large group of children can use the Crocodile as a basic posterior gait trainer for the child who needs minimal support, or as a fully supported upright gait trainer with all of the accessories added.
The Crocodile is available in three sizes and suitable for children and young people.
- Height and width adjustable handles for the continued growth of your child
- Anti-reverse wheel stops prevent the gait trainer from rolling backward
- Posterior design leaves the anterior open for the feeling of freedom and full mobility
- Lightweight and collapsible for easy storage or transport in a vehicle
- Basic model or personally customised model with accessories for individual assistive support