Hiru, the first multiplatform eye-tracker in the world, works in Windows and iPadOS, indistinguishably.
Eye-tracking technology goes limitless. Hiru, the first multiplatform eye-tracker in the world, makes UX easier and unique. Hiru’s hardware ensures a seamless experience for the user, combining high-performance chip technology with ease of use. The camera and optical sensors provide greater precision and more autonomy. Let’s explore this game-changer.
Turn your Ipad Pro or Surface Pro into an Eyegaze device with this true multi-platform technology. The same Hiru Eyegaze Camera can be used for both iOS and Windows so don’t be limited by your Tablet!
There’s little need for a dedicated and expensive tablet these days when you combine the Hiru Eyegaze Camera with your iPad or Windows device.
The Hiru Eyegaze is available in a package offer including the Hiru Camera, Case and Tablet and after-sales Support. You can also use your own iPad Pro or Windows device and just order the Hiru Camera and case.
The Hiru Eyegaze camera is very lightweight at 115 grams and the sturdy new case at under 500 grams.
Hiru is not just a great eye tracking camera, it is also very smart with integrated AI that learns as you use it, helping for a more accurate and stable Eyegaze system.
- Made for Ipad (MFi) accredited
- Available as a stand alone Eyegaze device or as a complete Package (camera, case and tablet)
- OutdoorVision Technology so its stable in different lighting backgrounds
- Up to 5 hours battery autonomy
- Lightweight and slimline design
- Available with cases for Ipads and Windows Surface Pros
- After Sales Support in Australia
- Rental Options available
- Automatic Updates so you always have the latest Version
- Oskol Case for Hiru AAC Eyegaze Camera – Windows Surface Pro
- Oskol Case for Hiru AAC Eyegaze Camera – iPad Pro
|Optimum screen size
|Recommended working distance
|0, 1, 5, 9, 16 points
|Dwell, Blink, Switch
|20 x 18 cm. at 50 cm
|Monocular and binocular
|Sampling rate (Frequency)
|Holder, magnets, or specific adaptor for consumer device
|Eye Tracking processing
|Hiru on-chip eye tracking technology
|Minimum system requirements
|Eye-tracking processing done at HIRU itself. System requirements related to the applications used with HIRU. Typically:
|259 x 25 x 28 mm
|Eye tracking technology