The Rove Lightweight Titanium Wheelchair is the wheelchair of the future. It is a ultra-lightweight, highly customisable manual wheelchair, utilising cutting-edge 3D printed titanium manufacturing all designed around you for your lifestyle.
The Rove Wheelchair is the world’s first 3D printed titanium wheelchair. The unique manufacturing process enables each wheelchair to be designed and custom-made to the exact measurements of the user, taking into account their unique disability and requirements. The Rove Wheelchair challenges the way a wheelchair is perceived, from a traditional stark and functional medical device, to a coveted object much like a high-end bicycle or automotive vehicle is viewed.
Current wheelchair designs have several inherent issues. Poor fitment and heavy, bulky wheelchairs lead to discomfort and physical issues such as skin problems and longer-term body strain, ultimately reducing the independence of the user. Additionally, a lack of design aesthetics has a wheelchair being seen for all the wrong reasons, often seriously impacting the user’s confidence. Rove responded to this gap in the market by utilising cutting edge technologies of 3D-printed titanium and carbon fibre to design a sleek, eye catching wheelchair that is bespoke and ultra-lightweight.
- Ultra lightweight 3D printed titanium frame which allows for millimetre perfect custom fitted design.
- Rove braking system, frame integrated, lightweight and stylish, easy to use and maintain with internal cabling
- High flow breathability, superior comfort upholstery.
- Stylish design, customised finish and accessories – design your own chair.
- Rove flip chip integrated and adjustable Axle Design.